• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Try this!

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
I've noticed that when I have my snowplow on, and take a corner, my truck has a tendency to teeter back and forth quite a bit. So, I ordered a set of polyurethane swaybar bushings from Summit Racing (www.summitracing.com) for roughly $15.00 and change. After about an hour of fighting with the end links on my truck, the bolts don't line up with the knock-out's on the bottom of the control arm, I got them on. WOW! I'm very impressed. My truck feels much more stable, and corners 100% better. I havn't had a chance to hang my plow on yet, but I'm sure I'll find out the difference within a few days.

For those of you with pickups... you may want to give it a shot.

-Tim

Chuck Smith

2000 Club Member
You might want to get the greasable ones. They tend to squeak a lot. I know the end links are not greasable, but the center frame mount ones are available with zerk fittings.

~Chuck