Snow Plowing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
brfootball45;911097 said:
thank you i appreciate it big time, it sucks a year and a half ago everyone was looking for trucks ever since the economy crashed no one is looking nothing. Its tuff i dont know how the guys with the brand new trucks do it
Yea....No kidding @ least the place I work for all the trucks are payed off.....We all hope for snow & ice in the winter so we get payed.....I had to sell my race car to pay of my F-150 loan....It sucks because here I'm 23 yrs old & still live @ home....Oh Well

Right after the storm of Sunday night when Mass-Highway signed us out we went back to the shop & took off the plows...They were haulin for either Foxboro or Norwood I cant remember....Your out of the Whitman pit right, are you telling me that there's no one that needs snow hauled didnt you guys get like 2'....Wrentham area only got about 13" & towns were asking for snow hauling...Now a few yrs ago I plowed for Framingham & wether it was a 6" or bigger snow they hauled snow I guess you could try them

brfootball45;923092 said:
yeah i have ad's up, and i only got one call, i havent seen many people hauling, maybe im not contacting the right people or im looking in the wrong spots, i didnt know towns hire trucks
Oh I'm sorry I thought you knew & allready looked into it...On big storms congested towns & cities always look for snow haulin

Discussion starter · #35 ·
yeah we bought it for 800 and its practically brand new , the paint was just chipped so we sent it out and got it painted red and black and it looks like a million bucks, its a power angle, and we have a custom hitch set up that connects to the frame, ive heard of to many horror stories with the plow connected to the bumper

Discussion starter · #37 ·
ya its practically brand new, the pistons, lines, the plow itself looks like before i bought it , the person before me only used it once, the guy i bought it off had about 20, 11 footers so i went down there with my pickup and brought it back here, ya im happy with the frame mount i guess opinion varies on who you talk to

oh...ok is it like the one's mass-highway has on there 6 wheelers were they can run the blade either direction & elevate the snow over the guard rail

Dude you should put some pics in the DOT pic thread...I would if i had a dig cam

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.