Toro snow blower commercial

plowking35

2000 Club Member
Anyone see the commercial with a guy sitting in a lawn chair in his driveway looking at the unplowed roadway. Along comes the plow truck and it buries his apron. The guy lets out a gutteral sweeeeeeeeet, and then starts blowing off the apron.
Then the monker, get a toro and winter wont seem to bad.
I was OTF.
Dino

JCurtis

Banned
Had me laughin' for sure dude

That one ranks right up there with last years Dunkin Donut's commercial withe the Plow drivers chasing one measely flake.

Actually I am startin to feel like those drivers right about now!

:(

DaveO

PlowSite.com Veteran
Commercials

Haven't seen the Toro ad yet. Seen the Nike one, still think the D&D was priceless.

Dave

OP
P

plowking35

2000 Club Member
What they didnt show was the neighbor shooting the freaking idiot for running a two stroke. If he had a honda he would have quiet power. I could tell it wasnt casey tho, the commercial lloks like it was shot at night , and we all know he only moves snow 9 am -5 pm in his market.
BTW, I spoke to a guy in Toronto, and he said that he has never seen anyone do driveways with just blowers and make any money at it. Sorry casey, me thinks you telling fibs again.
Dino

casey

Banned
If you blink you'll miss us ;)

Actually we are one of a very few to use this method. Of course there are the neighborhood kids pushing their blowers from house to house.

JCurtis

Banned
Yeah! its a Ford in the Nike Commercial

I think theres a lot to be said in the subliminal message in this Nike commercial.....

Think about it!!!!

I wonder what kind of vehicle the Marketing director for Nike drives?

Top Forums