Too all you Tundra guys!!

Orriono

Bolts were tight when I took them off. I should have taken a pic. The metal fatigued. I couldn’t understand why when I would go the plow was hitting where it hadn’t before. Didn’t figure out until we put it on a rack and could really look at it.

soundnstyl

I got a 2011 tundra TRD. Even have an aftermarket bumper on it. I can’t find my picture w plow on but i used a 8’ western plow on it. I think it’s an ultra mount. Had a 98 F259 before and my trunda can run circles around THAT thing. I love the tundra and my plow.
Found my plow pic. Before and after paint.

Attachments

MC94XR7

I have a 8' HD still on mine since 2015. I had to get my ball joints replaced last year. I can't believe I see a wide out on a Tundra. Keep in touch. That's nuts!

tpendagast

I've been looking. I currently have a 05 hd2500 which plows great. I've had quite a few problems with the truck. I'm getting about 9.5 mpg. Like I said before I have a tacoma and have had other tacoma's which I have had no problems with. I am a solo operator so money is always tight. I just want to make the right choice. What type of mpg's are you guys getting with the tundra? My route is roughly 60-70 miles round trip, so it's costly to plow. But I have to do it. Thank you for all of the responses so far!
I have an 08 tundra as my personal truck
I don’t have a plow and I don’t get awesome gas mileage
5.7 i force
Maybe 10-11 mpgs

don’t get a tundra if you think fuel mileage is going to be mystically awesome

tpendagast

3 years with an 8'2 Boss V Plow and no issues

I have been using my 2010 Tundra with a 6" lift to plow approx. 40 accounts for the last 3 years with no issues. I do switch back to stock rims with snow tires and run about 1,000 lbs of ballast but have had no problems or snow amounts this truck cant handle.

View attachment 146028

View attachment 146029
No damage
Wear?
Transmission kablooey?

legit straight clean smooth?

wow!

tpendagast

Here's my 2016 tundra. I have F250s and 2500hds that always let me down in storms. My tundra was the back up.but now for 3 seasons I've been running the wideout and a 1.5 ton Salter lol. I'm sure everyones gonna say I'm insane and I agree, its ratings are bs for payload but it's never let me down.. no front end or back end repairs or frame cracked. I keep the truck oil sprayed and it's far better than my other trucks. View attachment 195607 View attachment 195609
K -razy!

I dig it!