tires

hfdresq1

i have an 85 chevy k30 1 ton and was looking for the best all around tires for my rig. i need tires that are good on dry pavement as well as snow. i also plow with an 8 foot fisher blade so they must have a decent amount of traction. any help on the subject would be appreciated.

cat320

2000 Club Member
I have to get them form my truck to get thru the winter and i was looking at the BF Goodrich Commercial traction ones NTB has them for $115 a tire size 245 75R16 they are more of a snow tire for every dat there was another one by Dunlop that they said was good for all around driving Check out an NTB near you.

Ohiosnow

BFG - AT's or M&S's

both have worked very good for me. M&S's will not last as long & are noisier :waving: . Plus I get a BIG discount from a good friend ;) .

firefighter

Good snow tire tread will be full of snow when driving through snow. A tire that is full of snow will give you the best traction in snow. ( good radial )

Good mud tires will throw the mud from the tread, tires should be free of mud. This will give you the best traction in mud.

Firefighter

Top Forums