Time ?

CT18fireman

Banned
I have brought this up to the moderators before. I looked into it including checking multiple "official" times including Greenwich mean time. I will bring it to their attention again and see if we can adjust it.

A

administrator

Yes, beyond my control but not beyone Pierres.

I will email him.

Chuck

plsoucy

I unfortunately cannot fix it myself... If I could have, it would have been fixed a while ago as I'm addicted to precise time, with maximum 3 seconds difference on my watch (permits to really know wheter you're "on time" or not).

I just asked, as I planned to do (but am very occupied), Jonathan at vBulletinHosting to set it up correctly and make it so it automatically checks the time with an atomic clock every night to keep it accurate. He just reset the machines to current time and told me he'd pass my other demand to his system admins.

Happy New Year!

Pierre-Luc

Note: to make sure you have the accurate time, check www.time.gov

tovoninc

I am confused, I just posted a reply in another thread and it reads something like 5 hours ahead. This reply is taking place at 12:25 EST, USA. To be 5 hours ahead would put the server in the UK. Is this the case? Please shed some light on this for me.

Tony