Snow Plowing Forum banner

Thoughts on hiniker

4K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Leland Lawn 
#1 ·
How does hiniker compare to the mane brands

#7 ·
He was banned....

#24 ·
ok, enough with some of the sarcastic posts, let's stay on topic...that being said, Mrpudgy, I know you're a new member here, but you don't need to start a new thread with every thought you have, or about every brand of plow (which is why some of the guys are razzing you). As one pointed out, using the search here could be of great assistance to you and then, from there, gather some info so you may be a little more prepared for your choice of plow and for a better, more in depth, discussion on what you are looking for

#29 ·
I jumped on the Hiniker band wagon about 10 years ago now. Bought a 8.5' V plow first and then the 9' C plow afterward. Since then I have bought 4 more V plows and love them. I wouldn't buy another C plow for what we do though. Lots of stacking in our parking lots, not a ton of loading docks or residential (with plow trucks) and the C simply can't move as much snow to the end of a lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.