Snow Plowing Forum banner

The Worst 2-stage of all time!!!

8K views 45 replies 22 participants last post by  bbahun 
John Mac;470707 said:
Troy Built was a good company when they were located in Troy. Home Depot got a hold of them and that was the end. I bet that thing is made in China.
No

It was damn MTD bought troy bilt. I did saw those at lowe. I was curious so I check auger. You not would believe it have so much plays for new snowblower. That why i don't buy new product until it prove that they are best but now they not so I am buy old or used snowblower since they have good stuff than now.

Which best snowblower is arien but I suggested get old snowblower like gilson, mtd, ward, and anything that look stout.

That fine but many members here don't know that I am deaf. It will get while for all members learn that stuff. Like another 6 forums but 1 forums is worse one they are meaner. If you want see there and they banned me because post link to there. They don't like anyone post link on their forum to here. They would banned you if put link. It is garden web's tractor forum.

For me it be cheap is find old snowblower instead pay almost 2,000 dollars for snowblower that would last but it will fail because engine they stop make iron cast engine like you know Kohler K series? they were best but stupid EPA force them stop make those because it not pass emission test.:angry:

John Mac;470723 said:
Who do you think MTD's biggest customer is ? Where do you think MTD gets it parts from? Lowes pretty much owns MTD, maybe not when you look up who sits on the board, but they say to MTD " we need a snow blower that will retail for x or we will go else where" MTD say " yes sir ". How do you think MTD go's about building that cheaper snow blower and still make money.
I am not try argue but want show you. They don't maek but they order from mtd.

Check here link. http://www.mtdproducts.com/corporate/index.jsp

MTD's product is actual from China. Why you don't go to Lowe check those snowblower then touch auger and move it. How much play there? Don't be surprise it have lot play.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.