Snow Plowing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 10,471 Posts
To bad charles closed the old one, their calling for an inch or two on the northside tonight

Even if it did, what's your contract dates?

1olddogtwo;1279111 said:
Even if it did, what's your contract dates?
thats a good question, ive had the same accounts for years, a few of them are going on year number 8, so i would assume id be good to go... whats your opinion on this one, should i un bury the plow just in case?

I would if their long term good accounts at nc......I haven't followed any of our weather since last week.

I would if their long term good accounts at nc......I haven't followed any of our weather since last week.

1olddogtwo;1279119 said:
Wait? What?
1olddogtwo;1279126 said:
Don't understand, olddog?
1olddogtwo;1279128 said:
Oh, I see! Ok, thanks for saying it again!:dizzy::dizzy:

1-2" Up north here tonight. I will wait till after 7pm to pull the trigger on dragging the plow and v-box out of storage.Contracts expired on the 15th. However if it accumulates I will push and salt if needed. And bill accordingly. Nothing worse then driving past your site and its a mess at 8am, and the one next to it is plowed ! It wont burn off by 9am, with the forecast thats in place.
I will also take notes on sites (I have my eye on) that were not plowed. Guess what the client will remember next fall ? Not how great a job u did all year, how that ***** didnt show in april because his contract expired 2 days ago. ussmileyflag

101 - 120 of 10,471 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.