• Vaccine Priority For Essential Snow & Ice Workers?
    Concerned about COVID-19 and/or potential labor shortages? Click here for a letter to health departments from SIMA emphasizing your priority for the COVID vaccine as an "essential" worker.

the newsletter

snow

PlowSite.com Veteran
as some of you may or may not know, me , chuck and dino started a newsletter called &lt;u&gt;&lt;i&gt;Everthing Snow and Ice&lt;/u&gt;&lt;/i&gt;. i have printed out a few copies, and this being the sample issue we are giving them away for free. it's 3 double sided pages and 1 single sided page. we have a contractor profile, two columns, an ad, and other things. if any of you would like one, just leave you address and i'll mail you a copy. I will only ship in the us though.<p><br>thanks,<p>bryan<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=993086&quot;&gt;Bryan's Snow Removal Equipment Picts.&lt;/a&gt;<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.snowplow.web.com&quot;&gt;The Snowplow Homepage&lt;/a&gt;<p><br><p><font size="1">Edited by: snow

n y snow pros

I would love a copy of your news letter and depending on how it looks i am sure i will want to advertise in later issues.Here is my address<br> Taconic Maintenance<br> P O Box 158<br> LaGrangeville,N,Y 12540

Snow - sounds like a good newsletter, however, I live in Ontario and, according to your post, you will not mail me or Ontario's other regular member Dave @ Cutntrim a copy. How come? - I'll pay the postage - I'm cheap but not that cheap. :)<p>Tree Tech Consultants<br>399 Lakeside Drive<br>North Bay, Ontario<br>P1A 3E6<p>Thanks<br>John<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Deere John

BillNero

Sounds intersting - please send me a copy and advertising information.<p>Bill Nero<br>Central Parts Warehouse<br>7601 W 191st Street<br>Tinley Park, IL 60477<p>----------<br>Bill Nero<br>CPW

OP
S

snow

PlowSite.com Veteran
thanks for you replies everyone! i was joking about the shipping outside the us. the last page of the newsletter contains ad rates, and other info.<p>bryan

cutntrim

PlowSite.com - Veteran
Bryan,<p>John's right, I would also like a copy if you'll mail to the Great Wet (I mean White) North.<p>C&C Lawn Maintenance<br>Unit 2, Suite 208<br>5014 New Street<br>Burlington, Ontario<br>L7L 6E8<p>----------<br>Dave in S.Ontario<br>www.cutntrim.com

guido

PlowSite.com Veteran
BRYAN

I'd like a copy from you if you have time.

A1C David M. Famiglietti
786th Civil Engineer Squadron
PSC 1 Box 165
APO AE 09009

Even though I'm in Germany, the address is in New York, then the military postal service takes it from there

You just send it like you'd send it next door, same price!

I think us Air Force guys could write some cool articles for you guys on our runway operations during the snow season.

Thanks a lot Bryan!!

And drop me an e-mail to let me know how your doing, haven't heard from you in a while!!