Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some of you may or may not know, me , chuck and dino started a newsletter called <u><i>Everthing Snow and Ice</u></i>. i have printed out a few copies, and this being the sample issue we are giving them away for free. it's 3 double sided pages and 1 single sided page. we have a contractor profile, two columns, an ad, and other things. if any of you would like one, just leave you address and i'll mail you a copy. I will only ship in the us though.

thanks,

bryan

----------
<a href="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=993086">Bryan's Snow Removal Equipment Picts.</a>
<a href="http://www.snowplow.web.com">The Snowplow Homepage</a>

Edited by: snow

·
Registered
410 Posts
Snow - sounds like a good newsletter, however, I live in Ontario and, according to your post, you will not mail me or Ontario's other regular member Dave @ Cutntrim a copy. How come? - I'll pay the postage - I'm cheap but not that cheap. :)

Tree Tech Consultants
399 Lakeside Drive
North Bay, Ontario
P1A 3E6

Thanks
John

Edited by: Deere John

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
2,153 Posts
Me too please!
Dimo's snowplow&Landscaping
131 Lake Osiris Rd
Walden NY 12586

----------
John D

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
261 Posts
BRYAN

I'd like a copy from you if you have time.

A1C David M. Famiglietti
786th Civil Engineer Squadron
PSC 1 Box 165
APO AE 09009

Even though I'm in Germany, the address is in New York, then the military postal service takes it from there

You just send it like you'd send it next door, same price!

I think us Air Force guys could write some cool articles for you guys on our runway operations during the snow season.

Thanks a lot Bryan!!

And drop me an e-mail to let me know how your doing, haven't heard from you in a while!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.