Snow Plowing Forum banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,188 Posts
I have tried...

They said I was overqualified cause I can color in the lines
Bummer. Think of all that time off you'd have in the winter.

Unless you were stupid enough to do snow removal, obviously.

·
Premium Member
14,188 Posts

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Back to the original discussion:

How many of us are concerned that the great resignation will result in making the next recession worse due to the lack of people in the workforce resulting in more mouths on the government tit?
Unfortunately I think that is intentional, and has been the plan

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Unfortunately I think that is intentional, and has been the plan
I agree. While this recession will be different in some ways-no excess of skilled labor, no surplus of companies for specialty work-I do think it’ll be a bigger recession. So many bubbles around that it has to be a big one. Making me wonder how much i should expand vs hoarding $ and assets.

·
Registered
49,885 Posts
I agree. While this recession will be different in some ways-no excess of skilled labor, no surplus of companies for specialty work-I do think it’ll be a bigger recession. So many bubbles around that it has to be a big one. Making me wonder how much i should expand vs hoarding $ and assets.
I'll be thankful if it's just a recession.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Back to the original discussion:

How many of us are concerned that the great resignation will result in making the next recession worse due to the lack of people in the workforce resulting in more mouths on the government tit?
That is eggsactly what the govco and all powerful corporations want. It is in their playbook.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts