1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

The all new Snowrator ZX4 skid steer snow plow from L.T. Rich

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Michael J. Donovan, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

L.T. Rich Products may be a new name in the snow business, but we’ve been the industry standard for quality machines since 1999.

The all new Snowrator ZX4 skid steer snow plow provides perfect coverage for sidewalks, driveways and other areas where hand shoveling was previously necessary.

• 48” blade with all hydraulic movement
    • 20 Gallon de-icing spray system
    • Electric start Honda GX390 Engine
    • Can be easily converted for optional turf applications
    • Optional 120 lb. electric hopper
    • Optional canopy attachment

Our powerful Z-Plug aerator can be easily transformed to a snow removal unit with an
    optional blade attachment

• 18 HP Commercial V-Twin engine
    • 52” blade with hydraulic up-down movement with down pressure.
    • Manual side to side blade movement

For more information
    http://snowrator.com
    http://www.z-spray.com/z-plug-attachments/

Snow Equipment resized.jpg

Snow Equipment resized.jpg

2. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I have messaged them and never gotten a reply.

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I would suggest that you email them again or try their 800 number on the website

4. Foybles

Foybles Junior Member

I have two, they're awesome. We've reduced sidewalk times by a large margin.

5. lawnboy

lawnboy Junior Member

Mine comes tomorrow. Can't wait.

6. On a Call

On a Call PlowSite.com Addict

How much does that pretty orange one run ?

7. dcamp824

dcamp824 Member

We have a zx4 that does work great.. the downfall seems to be the assembly, just about every pin that holds the plow and cylinders in place has fallen out in the middle of a storm. I had always had bolts I was able to put in place to get it back up and going. last week at the very beginning of a week where we received 3 storms in 4 days for over 20" a bracket that holds the plow on fell off and machine was down when needed most because parts are not readily available. this was a big setback on a important site. seems like it needs to be assembled a little stronger.

8. On a Call

On a Call PlowSite.com Addict

Still curious about price

I have two z sprays....can they be converted ?

9. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Interesting....

I'd love to demo one.

10. dcamp824

dcamp824 Member

It was right about 9k.. no the z spray can't be converted but the z plug does have a plow option. but the zx4 has 4wd and the liquid de-ice system and
    a honda engine.

11. dcamp824

dcamp824 Member

It is a great little machine, has great down pressure, scrapes super clean. plow hydraulics are fast. The negative thing I could say was the fact that multiple pins/bolts have fell off blade. and it's not being abused. could be whoever assembled it did a crappy job. nonetheless it's been a bit of a inconvenience.