TC 160 truckcraft undertailgate spreader

KCAPXIS

1 year old. Was damaged in an accident in December, did not have time to fix it at that point and it was replaced with a new spreader.... we orderer all new parts from truck-craft and fixed her up... I was told that a new one is $5300.00 this one is up and running for $3000.00 Installation is fairly simple,for I can install it for a few extra bucks.

Any questions give me a call, 570-994-3600. thanks Karl

located in East Stroudsburg Pa 18301

OP
K

KCAPXIS

traviswalker007;526501 said:
I Have Been Waiting 2 Weeks For Pics...if You Dont Have It For Sale Then Let People Know!!!! Common Curtisity!!!

2 weeks ???? My first post was 8 days ago,,, any I listed a phone number ?

any way we had a nice storm here last week, and I have been working plowing snow Thurs,Fri,Sat.and Sun... After I get all cleaned up I have time to get Pics, Sorry for the delay,

OP
K

KCAPXIS

OK here it is,,, still for sale.. if it doesn't go soon its gonna get packed in moth balls and sent to the warehouse until next year

Im interested in this spreader, but im like 12 hours away.....and i think shipping would be crazy, and the way we are getting snow i dont know when i would be able to get it. It looks really nice, Would you be willing to drive even 2-3 hours towards me to take my drive time down to around 10 hours....????

OP
K

KCAPXIS

DistinctiveDave;530123 said:
Im interested in this spreader, but im like 12 hours away.....and i think shipping would be crazy, and the way we are getting snow i dont know when i would be able to get it. It looks really nice, Would you be willing to drive even 2-3 hours towards me to take my drive time down to around 10 hours....????

Yes I think we could work out something,, I have friends in Harrisburg, and or in Lewistown, Pa. that would knock off 3-4 hours on your end... Think about it and let me know,

OP
K

KCAPXIS

Bump:: Last chance this year.... This week only. MUST be paid and picked up my Sun Mar 30 $2500 cash.. or its going in to storage until next year... and the price will go up with the Fuel prices KCAPXIS@PTD.NET 570-994-3600 Thanks Karl

Top Forums