Snow Plowing Forum banner
3221 - 3229 of 3229 Posts

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
They're usually rusted enough that we torch the old ones off...so we use new ones.

·
Registered
49,884 Posts

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
Are the bolts reusable or do you get new ones
BTW, make sure get the correct length bolts...and they have to be plow bolts.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Does anyone have any pointers on changing the scraper blade on the Normand n82 hybrid blower? What lifting points or maybe safely tipping it backward? All help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Kevin
Be sure to break it in. Drag it around your shop lot or road. It will be scraping a little too well on the first few drives in my experience.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have a Kubota L6060 fuel consumption question. I am currently on pg 98 of this thread and edgeair stated he is seeing 1US gph (average). I’m curious if that’s what others are seeing? At 13.8 gal fuel tank that consumption should not be an issue however doing other research I’ve seen reports of 3 US gph consumption which would seem to be an issue as refueling would be needed. Thanks for any and all info on this Kubota L6060 question.
Depends on the operator to some degree, but somewhere around 5.5-6 full hours for us was cutting it close. The advice to limit routes to 4 hours is very good advice, but I wasn’t quite able to follow it last year. Seriously depends a lot on how the guy is driving the machine tho.

3221 - 3229 of 3229 Posts