• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Swenson lpv v-box sander --trade?????

CENLO

This unit is in good condition and will throw wet sand or salt. It has a nice quite electric motor and is operated from the cab. It also comes with a custom cover (keeping the product dry) The unit will fit in a 1/2 ton short box and is low enough so you can see out the rear window. Don't settle for a tailgate sander....this unit will hold over 1/2 yard of material. Paid $3000.00 last year, lost contract this year, will sell for $2000.00 or trade for a commercial mover or ??????

OP
CENLO

CENLO

mike33087;525860 said:
do u think you could get 1 yard in there, maybe if you built up the sides... not too many places around here would sell half a yard
Depends on how high the sides would be? I'm sure it would be close to a yd. How much sanding do you do? It's nice with the cover on, as you can leave the sand / salt in there for a week with-out using it. I only had 3 parking lots and I only filled up every 3rd time.

OP
CENLO

CENLO

I am driving thru Michigan soon and can deliver.....might trade for an Ultramount Western plow (I need the blade only) or ??????