• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Superduties Battery cable problems

If you have a 99-02 superduty it probably would be a good idea to check your battery terminals.
Today I went to unhook my Boss from my 2001 F350 PSD, when I lowered the lift tower the plow motor died and my parking lights came on, my turn signals and four ways wouldn't work, and the plow was dead. The power light, on the on/off switch, on the joystick stayed on in both the on and off position. If I unplugged the plow everything went back to normal on the truck. I thought it had to be the plows electronics that were goofed up.
So I checked the fuses, all was good.
Called my boss dealer who had me check the battery cables which turn out to be loose, all four. (dual batteries) I could lift them off with little trouble by hand.
The dealer told me that they have been having this problem with the superduties. He said the new ones (03) have been changed to a different type and won't do this.
Thank the good lord it happened after the storm.
Let me know if anyone else finds this problem.

Bob