• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Super duty body style changes in the works?

Evan528

PlowSite.com Veteran
I currently own a 2000 f-250 super duty EXT cab xlt. I am considering replacing it for several reasons in the spring with a new f-350 crew cab xlt. Does any body know of any body style changes in the works for the 2004 super dutys? I am wandering whether I should wait a few extra months for the 2004 if indeed there will be some major changes. I always like to have the latest up to date style;)

Brickman

I have no idea. Power Stroke Registry hasn't said any thing about it yet. They are usually way ahead mentioning changes before they are set to arive.

I think Ford has an awesome thing going. Why change it? We sure don't want em lookin like the current Didges, and Chebies.