1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Stupid video of me being lazy in backyard.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 20Silverado05, Jan 11, 2010.

1. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

So the other day I picked up this little car for the figure 8 derby we have in the summer in my town. Had to pick it up and bring it home because the guy wanted it out of his place . so its gunna sit here till august lol. sorry about the camera its crappy and my brother has special needs and was holding it but he did good also if it was a waste of your time too.

[​IMG]

2. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

What size tires are on your truck? 285's?

3. 20Silverado05

yea 285/75/16

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

That looked cool. But why not plow a path and drive here in? Nice looking truck.

5. 20Silverado05

Tires on the car are absolutely horrible lol wont go anywhere.

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Ok that makes sense. LOL

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i woulda just towed it over there, woulda been easier.

8. dj89

dj89 Senior Member
    from wny

You would of has to find a chian get out in the cold, etc. That worked.....

9. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

Do you gotta run a rollcage or any safety shi!....If so there are plenty of tracks around that run enduro style cars

10. 20Silverado05

gut it out , chain or weld doors, hood trunk, and keep a little bit of gas in it to keep a small explosion if it happens lol

11. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

Were do you run it

12. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

I did the same thing with me truck and my sisters Honda a couple weeks ago. had to get it outa the garag and out of the way, my sister was a little mad when she found out how I was going to move her car lol

13. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Thats the easiest way to move a car specially if you don't care about scratches

your backup lights are amazing I thought I had some bright backup lights but DAM

14. 20Silverado05

I run it at the Marshfield Fair grounds in August.

15. 20Silverado05

Haha thank you . yea i broke the right brek light but its coming out anyways for the derby lol.

16. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

it would have been much easier to just grab the tow rope i keep behind my seat, spend all of 5 seconds hooking it up then tow it right over there, it tok him 2and a half minuts to tow a car 200 feet, with multiple re bites to line the truck back up after the car slid. it woulda taken 15 seconds tops with a tow rope.

17. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

you are right :salute:

who will steer ? who will shoot the video ? ;)

18. 20Silverado05

I sat in my truck the whole time warm . u got out to get the towstrap out , hooked up and taken off... yea i stayed warmer . but hey whatever blows your hair back i guess