• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Stupid Post

This is a really stupid post BUT I can't help it. I finally got to plow tonight (3"-5")!!! (well - there was a small 2" snow on 1/6 - but that was more like rushing to get it done before it melted). Yeah - it finally snowed here in Detroit. By this time last year - we'd already been out 14 times. This year = 2 pushes and one salting. Hope you guys in Ohio got some of this (looked like it). I know it's been bad for snow there too.

digger242j

Yep. Stupid post. I, for one, am getting very tired of reading all these posts about how nobody ever gets to plow any snow.

Personally, I'm viewing this as an opportunity to prepare myself for a more uplifed spiritual existence--renouncing all these material goods like a roof over my head, heat, lights, and food on the table. I'll be moving to the mountains of Tibet and studying Zen...

(Oh, man--can you imagine how much snow they get to plow in Tibet?? I'd be able to buy a whole *fleet* of trucks....) ;)

nsmilligan

PlowSite.com Veteran
Maybe we should trade places, I,ve had 12 billible plow days so far this month, compared to 14 last year, and the forecast is snow sunday monday and tues. No big storms, the biggest Wed. about 8-10 inches, but almost every day we get Flurries of 2-4 inches, I'm starting to get tried of SNOW!

Bill