Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
58,697 Posts
Do you have some time to screw around with them?

What does the contract say?

Ask if they do any work in house. Ask for references. How long have they been in bizness.

Their website is as generic as it gets, the types of businesses they serve appear to those are always seeking the lowest price possible.

Our team has more than 20 years of combined experience working with a variety of different businesses,

LOL...20 guys with 1 year experience each?

Big whoop, I have more than that just by myself and I witnessed conditions just last season that I've never seen before.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Their contract is ridiculous. If they weren't paid we weren't paid. They would be able to cancel in 5 days without cause and pay.

We walked away from this company. Red flags all over the place.

When I brought up my concerns with the contract they pretty much told me to take a walk.

· Registered
58,697 Posts
Their contract is ridiculous. If they weren't paid we weren't paid. They would be able to cancel in 5 days without cause and pay.

When I brought up my concerns with the contract they pretty much told me to take a walk.
Good on ya...smarter than most.

· Banned
13,098 Posts

To much stress waiting and wondering about your invoices, Talk on the phone with people you know are not telling the truth. Always blaming you with the invoice so they can hold you off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.