Snow Plowing Forum banner

Storks Auto New PlowSite Sponsor

4K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  cubanb343 
#1 ·
We are now sponsors of PlowSite been occationly on the site for years I know we have many customers on here already. If you are new to us check out our NEW website www.storksauto.com. We are located in south eastern PA We have a large inventory of new and used plows specalizing in Rebuilt plows parts. We rebuild over 400 plow pumps every year you can send yours in and we will rebuild it. We have thousands of pumps mounts and over 800 blades in stock all year. In used we sell all brands, new we deal in Western, Blizzard, Fisher, Meyer, Diamond, and Snoway. We stock many hard to find parts. We have most Western unimounts in stock along with all the relay style wiring. We also have many of the Meyer discontinued blades C, ST and TM series. If you cant find it email us.
We also Just started offering a Meyer nite saber replacement light kit. If yours are bad and you do not want to replace it with the pricey Meyer lights here is a great options for you.
Our goal with our new site is not to flood it with products with no pictures and descriptions but instead to fill it Information and well pictured and described items. When looking at a item on our site you will find more info than most the other sites selling plow parts we are shooting to have links to all the PDF files (we also have them all under help and support) and very detailed descriptions.

Look around our site and let us know what you think. Would love to get some Feedback.

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome to the site, I'll definitely be checking you out for parts/plows.

#8 ·
I look forward to seeing your website fill out with more products - welcome aboard!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.