• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Stolen Bobcat T-200

Hey everybody,
I realize that most of you won't be able to help, but if anybody comes across a bobcat t-200 w/ an enclosed cab, a bucket, and a 10' avalanche blade all of which are brand new, please try to let me know. It was stolen sometime between now and approx. 8:30 pm February 1st. It was stolen in the Livonia, MI / Northville, MI area. Thanks

-J

Pelican

2000 Club Member
If I came across it, I'd be awfully tempted to keep it!

Just kidding, hope you find it! A heads up: The T200 is the new model with 4 wheel steer. There are very few out there, a used machine for sale should get your attention.

Actually bought a stolen machine once....

ON ACCIDENT !!! In 1997, I bought a Bobcat 743 for $7500.00 out of the want ad press from a homeowner... Brought the machine home and broke something on it like the next day... so i had to take it to the Bobcat dealer to get it fixed..... when i got back home from dropping off the machine at the dealer... they had called me and told me that the 743 machine was stolen like 5 years ago. The dealer confiscated the machine and called the police and i never saw it again... long story short, myself and the guy i bought from had no clue it was a stolen machine... the fellow i bought it from got it from an AUCTION that was a very shady operation (known for stealing and scamming.) . i ended up getting back $6500.00, and learned a lesson about buying used equip. ;)

Manx

greasemonkey,
I'll keep my eyes open for it
I'm in the Farmington Hills area
and I'll ask around
My brother in-law does landscaping in the area also
I myself have never seen a tracked bobcat here
so it should stand out

OP
G

greasemonkey

thanks Manx...It was stolen out of a parking lot we the do snow in near seven and haggerty. We got it in brand new in november. Funny thing was that I was at the equipment dealer saturday and heard a guy talking about how lo-jack found his stolen low-boy and I was wondering if my boss would think it was worth it to get it for some of our machines.

-J