1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

starting to sub

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by bader, Jan 15, 2009.

  1. bader

    bader Junior Member
    Messages: 21

    i live in south east michigan and i just got a new boss 7.6 sd i have plowed with my dad for years but wanted to do some subbing. from what i have read i understand that in mich you have to have lettering on the side and comercial liability ins is that right and is there anything eles i would need. i realy have fun plowing snow but if i have to do too much i think i will stick to my driveway. thanks
  2. Brant'sLawnCare

    Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,756

    Yes you will need insurance, collision and liability. At least that's what I have. Not sure about the lettering and stuff in Michigan.