1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Spreader Control Units

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Jan 29, 2007.

  1. Metro Lawn

    Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,306

    I have a new Parker Hannifin brand hyd. control valve. It is used with hyd. tailgate spreaders. It has regulators for both the auger and the spinner and and on and off valve. This unit is brand new and never installed. Paid over $400 with tax. Sell for $250 or best offer.

    I also have 3 controllers for tailgate spreaders. They are used Meyer control boxes in working condition. These will work with most other tailgate units like Buyers, Western, Grotech, SnoEx, Lesco, ect. $50 each

    Will ship.

    Contact John 586 634-2904



    Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  2. gd8boltman

    gd8boltman Senior Member
    Messages: 328

    Sent you a Private Message

    You have mail