1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

speedwing toggle switches aftermarket

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by hosenfeffer, Dec 8, 2015.

  1. hosenfeffer

    hosenfeffer Senior Member
    from nh
    Messages: 127

    40575 40576 Toggle switch for Blizzard speedwing anyone know which is left and right switch as you are looking at frame. Searched a couple threads but lost track of which aftermarket switch is what side.

    Like this one but which is left and right?
    You can get the switch here: http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalo...ggleswitch.php

    It is the T7-231E1 for $10.85
    Reply With Quote

    Or which # for other switch and replace both. TIA marty
  2. bliz&hinikerDLR

    bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member
    Messages: 553

    The G1 switch is the "left" switch (furthest from the truck). E1 is the "right" switch closest to the truck.
  3. cl733

    cl733 Senior Member
    from Canada
    Messages: 263

    That exact part number from that exact supplier will give you an exact replacement switch for your power hitch 1 , The blizzard part number for the same switch will give you an OTTO switch with a part number of T7 211E1, they are identical switches 6 blade sealed with the only physical difference being is the blades on the blizzard switch being brass and the other being a zinc plated or what ever gives it a silver colour