Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I found a while back that fisher made a brush guard that would mount to under carage when you take the Light and lift frame off. Now i cant find it and cant remember the name of what the brush guard is called. anyone know what im talking about ? thank you!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.