Snow Plowing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been approached to bid for a city (small town) to mow their over grown (8 inches) lots including residential and commercial.

6 square miles of commercial and residential property and I want to won the bid. This town is 15 minutes from my house. I am new to the business aspect of mowing but very experienced on how to do the work.

My preference is the total lump sum bid.

Basis of BID: Bidder will complete the Work in accordance with the Request for Proposals for the following price(s). The Town of recognizes that not all overgrown lots will be similar by nature (i.e. size of lot, extent to which lot is overgrown, etc.). Therefore, Bidder is afforded an opportunity in the bid proposal below to denote certain thresholds based on such factors. However, Bidder may choose to submit one

Ways to bid...
TOTAL UNIFORM LUMP SUM BID AMOUNT (This option does not distinguish between lot size and extent to which lot is overgrown and other such factors):$ _______________________ TOTAL IN WORDS: ____________________________________________________
TOTAL LUMP SUM BID AMMOUNT (for each quarter (¼) acre): $_________________________ TOTAL IN WORDS: __________________________________________________________
TOTAL LUMP SUM BID AMMOUNT (for each quarter (¼) acre with grass/vegetation in excess of _______________feet and __________ inches): $_______________________________________ TOTAL IN WORDS: _____________________________________________________________
TOTAL HOURLY RATE AMOUNT (for removal of excess trash and debris from work site): $______________________ TOTAL IN WORDS: _______________________________________________________

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.