Snow Plowing Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
It is really ok, I dont mind at all. Dig I am still waiting for your sample contract, so that I can post it next to
mine, and it will show what a real contract is supposed to look like. Oh wait, I am sorry, you would rather pick apart those that are trying to help, then to actually help yourself. My mistake, never mind then.
Dino

Oh fer Chrissake!

Dino, why don't you put your ego on hold for a while here? You're bright, you're successful, but you're not always right. You don't need to get defensive and sarcastic any time someone questions or comments unfavorably about something you champion. Your last post added nothing to this thread other than an opportunity to come across as a petulant child. Please, lay off the sarcasm and snide remarks.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Actually in my contract there are alot of assurances. I assure that they will get the best possible service available. But more to the point we have caps and highs in our contracts because if I had to price for the 110" season the price would be way out of wack. If I gave money back for light years, I would lose money that way. So we pick the middle of the road average. Some years we do well, some years we get more than average snow fall and dont do as well. If we get a signed contract for 3 years we forgo the high and low caps. We, and more importantly our customers feel it is fair. And in the long run that is all that matters.
Dino

Now that was the perfect to response to someone questioning the benefits for a customer to sign a contract such as this (Digger's original post). Bravo! Then we could have avoided the BS in between. Can we play nice now in the playground & share our toys (toys =info, experience, ideas etc.)?

Hey John, everybody likes a little a$$,, nobody likes a wisea$$. I've been ready to plow for 17 days in a row,, does that count?

It counts in my book.

Well..... we got our 3", and it quit at 3 PM and the sun came out. Called everybody we could get hold of and went out and did banks, restaurants, retails, hotels, gas stations.... Everybody going home within the next hour for a few hours sleep, then out at Midnight to do 'em all again (oh... forgot to say that we're to get 1-2" more before midnight and it sure looks promising on the radar).

It's like this every year here, although it usually starts mid December and not mid November.

Sorry.... didn't mean to rub it in. But, alot of you have heard me speak about how it is here - you're just all alot closer to it this season with me on this forum.

Peggy's letting me go out and plow 'cause I got all my paperwork done this afternoon....... Gotta go get some sleep.

I got to go plow this morning!! Love playing in the snow. Don't get as many chances myself anymore.

Snowing here again (sorry guys).

Looks like we get to do it all over again tonight.

Rain for Monday.

Snow for Tuesday..... although it looks like we're/you're ALL going to get to play in the snow next week as it moves across the US.

About time for ya'll.

I'm pullin for ya !!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.