Snowfighters

Sparky925

Just wanted to know who uses Walter's, F.W.D's, Oshkosh's or all wheel drive lg trucks & sicard, snowblast blowers etc for the snow removal. I see a bunch used up in the Northern Part of Mass.

Merry Christmas to everyone

Steve

snow

PlowSite.com Veteran
There's a lot of that equipment in mass, ny, etc. From Pawling, NY and up on route 22, i see a lot of FWD's with big wings plows and a few old v plows. Catamount Ski Resort has a few used FWD's they use and the Town of Amenia, NY has some FWD's sitting at their yard rotting away.

There's a group on AOL for people who collect heavy duty snow removal equipment. Oshkosh Group On the page there are a lot of photos of FWD's, Walters, Oshkosh, etc. Here's another page w/ pictures of walter snowfighters- Mark Redman Photos

Not many people on this forum (if any) use big snow removal equipment. Temco (from mass) has a Mack RD spreader/plow truck, and an industrial park near him uses walter plow trucks and a sicard snowblower to keep it open.

Bryan

Last edited:
OP
S

Sparky925

Thanks Snow
I signed up for the Oshkosh list We have a few contactors are here that have Snowfighters they plow for Mass Highway.

Top Forums