Snow Plowing Forum banner

Snoway HT, no left or right.

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Curro 
#1 ·
This is most likely a question for Basher :) I hooked up the 7'6" HTD today and I have no left or right. Up, down and DP work fine. But left or right are real weak. I hear it trying to turn but it wont. The plow has been sitting for awhile but worked fine before it was put up. When I push on the blade while pressing the button it turns very weakly and not on its own. Also I am able to push the blade left or right manually when the button is not being pressed and it feels soft. Where do I start with the diagnosis?

#3 ·
Problem solved Thumbs Up. Turns out the wipers or seals where the piston enters the cylinder were all dried up from sitting for a few seasons. I spayed the hell outta them with PB blaster for the last few days and manually moved the blade left to right to get the lube up in there. Hooked it up today and its jumping around all over the place like new!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.