• Vaccine Priority For Essential Snow & Ice Workers?
    Concerned about COVID-19 and/or potential labor shortages? Click here for a letter to health departments from SIMA emphasizing your priority for the COVID vaccine as an "essential" worker.

Snow

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
A lot of you haven't had snow yet and I finally got a picture of my plowing rig on my equipment page. We got our first plowable snow on the 17th of December.<p>----------<br>Eric@ELM<br>http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/index.html

ashlandscaping

Hey eric I know were in close to same area did you plow all your acounts on that snow strom?? I saw a couple guys out plowing but mostly just salting. we plow some lots rest of the lots got salted. so far doing dam good on salting.

OP
E

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
Yes I did, we got 2.5 inches where we live. Did you see the picture, there is snow in front of the blade. Didn't see that until the Jan. Blizzard last season.:)<p>----------<br>Eric@ELM<br>http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/index.html

Jerre Heyer

Red Neck, you pulled one up from one of the founders though. Eric's been gone for quite a few years now but his legacy still lives on.

Jerre

merrimacmill

PlowSite.com Addict
wow posts from 1999, talk about no snow to plow... lol

Who is eric and I don't understand the member status that he has.

meyer22288

PlowSite.com Addict
all i know is eric is a man who was very well liked and passed away a few years ago. i think from heart problems or somthing along those lines. RIP eric :salute:

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
Wow! Talk about catching your breath.. When I saw the thread's author, I thought "What the heck??". That was a sad day when we heard Eric had passed. I haven't been to the site he started for a couple years; anyone know if it's still going? Eric was the original lawn "striper".