Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have much experience with snow wolf and boss plow? Looking at a used snow wolf that has been homeowner owned since new 2000 model and in good condition. Interested in buying a new boss plow but don't know which is a better setup? Boss is 8" 3800$ Msrp and snow wolf is 7.5 2950$ Used 2000 model I'm thinking 2950$ is a bit high for how old it is. But looks in very good working order but 1k more and get brand new sounds better but hear snow wolf is built to last

·
Registered
14,462 Posts
Get the boss plow. not even a question

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Really no question even though it's more money? I thought since the snow wolf is in good condition and might be able to get him down to like 2k -2500 it would be worth it. Plus I heard snow wolf are really reliable but haven't heard much about skid steer boss plows.

·
Banned
9,737 Posts
Get the Boss.

Reactions: dieselss

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone have any experience with stainless steel plows. Boss has to options but don't know to much about stainless I know it won't rust but is it as strong or stronger than base steel? I have a road with gravel no base and have exposed rocks everywhere was wonder if the stainless steel would hold up against it.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Anyone have any experience with stainless steel plows. Boss has to options but don't know to much about stainless I know it won't rust but is it as strong or stronger than base steel? I have a road with gravel no base and have exposed rocks everywhere was wonder if the stainless steel would hold up against it.
sounds like you need a dozer blade lol

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
I would think it would dent pretty easy on that.

·
Banned
9,737 Posts
where is the chain?

nice,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.