Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
102 Posts
weatherman was wrong here foracast 6-10 got less than an 1" all went south.spent 4hrs hooking up my new pull plow fri. realy was looking forword to tring it out

----------
Todd

·
PlowSite.com - Veteran
248 Posts
Forecast was totally inaccurate here. They called for 8"-10" and we got 2"-3". They said it would start at dawn, it started late afternoon. Said it would last 18 hours and it lasted maybe 6. Amazing that weather forcasting is a profession at all.

Oh well, it's probably a good thing we didn't get hit like they thought we would. One of our trucks wouldn't start. I think the starter is shot. Guess I'll find out monday. So we had to plow with only two trucks.

----------
Dave in S.Ontario

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dave
I'm a few hours north of you and we got nothing. Did not even have to brush the truck off. The forcast started at 6" and dropped to 2 to 4".
Nothing
A non-event even.

ICky

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
2,153 Posts
Our forcast was 4-8" and we got 7-8" of wet heavy snow,with 1/2"of ice to finish it off.I was done in 13Hrs,and had to go back out and resand sat morning,and clean up where cars were.

----------
John D

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
2,266 Posts
Ok 12" of snow nice a dry powder.

First Call in for commerical crews at 6 PM FRiday
Residental called in at 9 pm Firday

Ended 4 am sunday

slept to 8 am

on loader to now.

Geoff

·
Registered
147 Posts
5 year old thread...

Check the dates.
Mark K

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Wow, this is an old thread. However, Eric Elm is no longer with us. RIP. :salute:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.