Snow Removal Business for Sale - Sioux Falls, SD

OP
P

Paul Heger

Value determined by the Small Business Administration based on last three years of taxes

Some of my employees would continue on if the buyer provides a good working environment and adequate pay.

You won’t lose clients if you continue to pay attention to detail and provide on time, quality service that my clients are used to. That is their concern, not who is doing it. I’m willing to help in the transition.

BossPlow2010

PlowSite Fanatic
You won’t lose clients if you continue to pay attention to detail and provide on time, quality service that my clients are used to. That is their concern, not who is doing it. I’m willing to help in the transition.
Would you offer a guarantee on that, and any clients that are lost would be discounted?

didn’t know the sba did valuations

Mr.Markus

PlowSite Fanatic
And that’s based on?
Assets?
income?
Are you included?
What if everyone jumps ship as soon as they found out they were sold like a jug of milk?
Hard crowd....It wont be for you Bossplow, youll be "so done" with snow by Nov 30....
Good luck with the sale maybe itll be a good ad on for established guy or a quick in for someone new to the biz...

MIDTOWNPC

PlowSite Fanatic
Buying someone’s existing client base was one of the best things I ever did.
Paid for a per push business based on ten events. The year I bought we had 24 events
Converted them all to seasonal and then added grass and everything else.

Good luck with your sale.
All I can suggest is be open to possibly take some payments as that supports your sale

jomama45

2000 Club Member
That’s like guaranteeing that it will snow 60 inches next year but I know my clients. They aren’t tied to me. I haven’t spoken face to face with the majority since I quote years ago. They’d be your clients to lose.

Anyway, if you have serious interest, give me a call 605 521-0355

Any chance this group of gas stations is included in the deal?

20210612_191533.jpg

Attachments