• Curtis snow pro 3000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plow motor always running

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So all the up down left rights work correctly but the pump runs all the time 3 new selonoids same thing tryed one joy stick and made a switch controller. Same issue put new end on all ground wires. Ran a extra ground right from battery to selonoid. Used a jumper cable to the motor its self to ground it out still the pump stays on. Have a orange wire that is attacthed to the pump negative wire. It has 12v after using the controller. If i remove it pump turns off. If i left the plow all the way up truck turns off. Plz email me [email protected]

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only thing I can think is there is a crossed wire, or bad jack leg switch. For some reason I think there was a diode in the harness, but it has been a long time since I played with one of these.
Come to think about it started after i used the jack leg. And the switch broke i just removed the switch and out one that only functions the leg now . is there away to unfire what it turned on

· Registered
14,949 Posts
Unwired it so the jack switch doesn't affect the controller functions......I assume

Reactions: Baker419

· Registered
16,971 Posts
If you do not have the correct switch, could be a problem, or you have it wired wrong. The brown wire at the switch goes to the plow solenoid. See if it is hot all the time. If it is, disconnect it, as I stated, I have not worked on one of these in a while.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you do not have the correct switch, could be a problem, or you have it wired wrong. The brown wire at the switch goes to the plow solenoid. See if it is hot all the time. If it is, disconnect it, as I stated, I have not worked on one of these in a while.
The brown wire checks out fine its when its on the plow side a ground has power.....im just going to take it into a shop next week

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.