Snow Poll 2002

Compared to a year with average snowfalls.

• More snow

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Slightly less snow

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Average snowfalls

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • No snow or way below average

Votes: 67 81.7%

• Total voters

Hmebuildr

Compared to last year at this time I had more snow but fewer storms. 8 storms so far this year but they are leaving less snow and now it is raining so what snow we have will soon be gone. Mud Season is coming ealry this year

Haven't been out plowing once yet this winter. we haven't had more than an inch, maybe inch & 1/2 all season. Its getting pretty discouraging to say the least. By this time last year, I was sick and tired of snow, out plowing 2 times a week on the average.

Jason

THREE W

SNOW WITHDRAWALS

Snowed on December 27 with 3 inches.

Snowed this last week in all directions around, but not even
a flake here. Today was 52 degrees and rain.

Look at the bright side, not using much fuel, not breaking
anything, everything will be ready for next year

Mark Oomkes

PlowSite Fanatic
We had a ton of snow same time Buffalo did. But I'm not really counting that too much because we've only really had one storm that wasn't lake effect. If we hadn't had that we would be hurting.

landscaper3

We are way below average! Glad most of our accounts are on monthly payments we pay a weekly salary to 3 drivers. We make just as much money if it snows or not!!! We could use a liitle snow though, we have 30 accounts that pay per storm outside of our season contract accounts. .

4 Saisons

Annual average 290 cm 100"
average for nov-jan = 175 cm, 65 "

and we had received 150cm, 55"
but we got inches per inches, so we don't have to do the per push and the other problem, weather is too warm, there is no more than 12" on the ground ( no extra job to do),. So we eat our seasonnal contract for fuel expense and labor...nothing is perfect. But no storm, no rush, less break down, this is not so bad.

2002 Quebec snowfall

Top Forums