Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a crew cab 2005 chev 1500 4x4with a 5'8 box and im looking for the best plow to put on it for clearing my lot I have for my business. right now im using a utv with a blade but its taking to much time and when we get a ton of snow it struggles. I definitely want the widest plow possible for my truck and as well as I want to make sure that its capable to put wing extensions on it. In need quick with some answers. I look at all the sites but need some good knowledge out of this from people.

· Super Moderator
43,580 Posts
I have a crew cab 2005 chev 1500 4x4with a 5'8 box and im looking for the best plow to put on it for clearing my lot I have for my business. right now im using a utv with a blade but its taking to much time and when we get a ton of snow it struggles. I definitely want the widest plow possible for my truck and as well as I want to make sure that its capable to put wing extensions on it. In need quick with some answers. I look at all the sites but need some good knowledge out of this from people.
Local dealer support is a place to start. Each plow manufacture has a plow selector on there websites, plug in the details about your pickup and you'll have several options to choose from.

· Registered
15,308 Posts
Why the sudden need for quick answers,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.