• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

snow pics

steveair

snowpics-FIXED!

Got these pic of our blower in action during the last snow storm. Not bad for a piece of equipment over 30 years old.

[Edited by steveair on 01-05-2001 at 08:22 AM]

OP
S

steveair

Ground speed,

when hitting a big pile (4ft plus) it does about 4-5mph, a little faster for smaller windrows.

It does eat concrete. Found remains of a cinder block left in the chute when it melted out finally. Also does a nice job on taxi way lights!

steveair

9FT.PILES

Banned
Re: snowpics-FIXED!

Originally posted by steveair
Got these pic of our blower in action during the last snow storm. Not bad for a piece of equipment over 30 years old.

my son enjoyed those ,thank s

-----------------------------------------
No sense in quoting all the photos as well.

~Chuck
-----------------------------------------

[Edited by ChucksChevyPages on 01-05-2001 at 03:21 PM]

Jason_S

I'll Give You a Dollar for your snowblower. (It is used and 30 years old) How's About it Steve??? I'll even throw in a new 2 cycle paddle blower!!!!!!!!!!1

cantoo

PlowSite.com Veteran
A Town near me is buying a used Osch Kosh (sp) for around $20000 Can I' not sure how old it is but probally close to 30 too. They already have one but want another for a spare. Most of the higways here tender out to farm type tractors with big front mount blowers on them. 150 hp and up
There is a custom built one in our local Truck trader, a guy used a New Idea combine for the drive unit and mounted a 10' snowblower onto the front. 4 wheel drive, 185HP and has a 20' sweeper for it too. $15000 Can takes it.

Rooster

SlimJim Z71

Okay Tim, Quite drooling will ya?

Your getting my screen all messed up.

Maybe we could both get one and have snowthrowing contests?
:)

diggerman

Boy could I have used one of those today,spent all afternoon pushing back windrows at the airport.Alot of back and forth thank goodness for a good stereo.