Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking the weather today (www.weather.com) and it said rain/snow for sunday with a low of 26 degrees. Now i have to get my magic salt out of my friends shed and bring it to my house. I hope bill (thelawnguy) is right with his prediction of 2" of snow before Thanksgiving. I also will have to get the Gravely L to my house, and hopefully can get a urethane edge for it soon.

Bryan

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I think its been too warm for any accumulation on pavement, but we will see what develops.

I prefer Intellicast for my weather, at least when its wrong its not off by too much...

[Edited by thelawnguy on 11-14-2000 at 09:08 PM]

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SUN NOV 19 Rain and Snow hi 44°Flo 27°F

^ is the forecast for sunday here for greenwich,ct. mayb because i live on the water it has some effect. Geoff- my friend is letting me borrow the gravely L for the winter. I was also hoping to use a farmall cub tractor w/ a 60"blade, but no luck with that. I have 2 snowblowers, and a gravely for sure. I should only say one snowblower because my snapper single stage gets clogged in even light snow. I'm going to be looking for a small garden tractor with a plow and a cart so i can drive to accounts and not have to relie on my parents for tranportation from job to job. My friend has a small wheelhorse (the same one chuck has but w/ a 4hp engine) that i'm going to see if i can buy from him. I also want to get a urethane sample to try out on the gravely or tractor. Well, that's a long enough post.

Bryan

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
updates forecast

i just got this now (at school during an open):
SUN
NOV 19 Snow Showers hi 42°F
lo 25°F

MON
NOV 20 Rain and Snow hi 42°F
lo 25°F

TUE
NOV 21 Rain and Snow hi 41°F
lo 24°F

Geoff- the gravely is a walk behind unit that i'll be picking up saturday b 4 it snows. i think bill's prediction was a good one.

bryan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.