Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worked for 10 hours pushing extremely slushy slop today. Ran fine all night, with the exception when one of the fuses wiggled loose under the cover. I put it back in and carried on with no issues.

When it wouldn’t lift I assumed it was the same issue, but both fuses were good.

I also checked the single fuse, all of the wire connections onto the solenoids, and unplugged/replugged both the power and the control wires from the truck to the plow. The controller lights up as normal, and the “circuit breaker” things in the engine bay were not tripped.

I did disconnect it from the truck so I could start salting, but since it’s a direct lift is there a trick to get it raised up once reconnected for transport to a shop if I cannot get it going?

Thanks in advance,

Waltzie

· Registered
4,224 Posts
My 810 has a hole where you insert a pin(same as mounting pins) after you raise plow with a jack. Don't think there is an issue with the lift cylinder keeping it from being raised,I've done it several times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.