snow event for wed. thur.

Tim C

I just got an update that said a good chance of a snow event coming up east coat wed. night & thurs. They also said 12 to 15 hr. snow event.

LET IT SNOW:drinkup:

TIM C

OP
T

Tim C

Always think possitive .. If you think negitive no snow no money.Lets all do a snow dance go to:sleeping: and see what happens . almost like a snow lottery. My bets are for a plowable event.

LET IT SNOW Tim C:drinkup:

Maverick

Send all snow to Alaska. We havn't had jack squat yet. This is getting old. 40's and 50's. You'd think I was living in southern Ohio or something. We are usually plowing by Halloween. Not this year. Only rain so far. Seems like I have the NE's weather pattern of last year. Bummed.:realmad:

BRIMOW525

I'm still so bummed out by last year weather guessers that I will only take the day before forecast and thats not too close all the time either. But I still get a little amped when they are calling for snow 4-5 days away. But I won't bet on anything anymore.

KatWalk

At this point....snow melting and allowing us to continue any type of clean-up work looks nill. Let it snow...I am $4000 shy of gross sale goal for the year and have about $1000 of minor tree work to do.

gordyo

I just got an update that said a good chance of a snow event coming up east coat wed. night & thurs.

This explains why I saw a whole bunch of trucks running around the North Shore with plows on Sunday they must be eager! I was wondering if I had missed something.

THREE W

Maverick,

You are right on the mark.....

When you get some, send it south.

Only thing we have had is FOG, and more FOG

Did get to de-ice one day due to freezing fog.

Mom use to say "Patience is a virtue", but patience is
starting to run out.

stslawncare

people are starting to put there plows on around here. i hope it does snow. for the most part i am done leaf jobs, might have one more big one but thats it. other then that im done. im ready for the snow.

HandyHaver

I think I'll give Madam Cleo a call and see what she thinks about this up and coming event. She has just as good or better shot of getting it right..

Mark

Top Forums