Snow Contract

John Allin

PlowSite.com Addict
So that there is no missunderstanding, the First Union contract that NYSnowPros was referring to is for just over 1300 sites. There is a $4 million budget for the entire contract. Yes, we are looking for independent contractors to use as service providers for this contract. While we will pay special attention to SIMA members, we are encouraging all who have a First Union Bank branch in their market area to contact us to let us know if you are interested in participating with us on this one. This will be handled through our subsidiary - Snow Management Group (SMG). Anyone interested should email me their postal address, fax and email address. Email this to john@allinco.com

As you can imagine, this is a tremendous undertaking and I would ask that you not phone our office. Email the info. I'll respond and confirm that we got the info, and tell you when to expect a RFP package. We intend to have all contracts awarded within the next 3 weeks, so don't delay.

Keep smiling.

GeoffD

PlowSite.com Veteran
I am glad there are people out there to take on something like this. Even with me being as big as i am, i wouldn't touch a contract that size. I like to be able to check every location after every storm, and that many locations that spread out, sounds like a nightmare to me.

Geoff

n y snow pros

WELCOME

Nice to see you here at lawnsite.com.Welcome aboard and i am sure yuo will get and give alot of useful info from this site,once again welcome

OP
J

John Allin

PlowSite.com Addict
Jeff,
They went out last Friday and Saturday. If you don't have yours yet, something's not right.

Email me your fax number and I'll fax you a package first thing in the AM (I'm at home and not at the office).

john@allinco.com

OP
J

John Allin

PlowSite.com Addict
Ron,
You can fax it. That's a toll free fax on the letterhead.

Also, we found that there are a few sites that were not included in the original package because of a snafu with the original list we were given. If you email me your fax number, I'll fax you the updates.

The updates are going out in the mail tomorrow AM.

There are some for New Jersey, PA and one for NY, a couple for MD, NC and SC.

JCurtis

Banned
John,

Guess what came in todays mail! yes the bid packet.

I know now why it took so long. The mailing address had
the Hospital name
with my home address.

You all trying to confuse our poor mailman...

Don't want him going "POSTAL" on me. HA HA HA

Checking the places out tomorrow will decide then if I can fit them in to the route comfortably with current staff and equipment. If not maybe next year, after all I wouldn't want to give SIMA or you if I take on too much too soon.

JC