• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

sno way

karl klein

i was wondering if any buddy has ever used a snoway to push snow and how it works. because i am looking at plows for my new truck and was wondering about a snoway because of how light it is please help me

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
I have a 7.5' Steel SnoWay w/Lights (25-series) on my 1996 Chevy K1500 Ext. Cab Short Bed. I love it! This particular plow is awesome in my opinion. I do a very large dealership lot, and it has not let me down. The few problems I've had have been dealer/installation related. The plow itself, has worked great though... and there have been a few times that I've been kind of rough on it. The only thing I wish I could change about it would be the switch-box. It would be much nicer for me to be able to wire up one of those Western Joysticks to it. Otherwise, it's definately worth it!

-Tim

Alan

PlowSite.com Addict
We've got two 8' Sno-Ways here. One since 94, the other since 96. Excellent plow with the exception of weld quality. They need to be looked over carefully about twice a season for weld cracks. Other than that they're as good as any and much easier on the front end of the truck.