Smoking policy

cwren2472

PlowSite Fanatic
I actually went to HS with the guy, never hung oot with him mulch but knew people that did and I guess his folks weren't what would be called good parents. Both were drunks and violent drunks too.
golden-apples-magical-stories.gif

Hydromaster

PlowSite Fanatic
Like it or not, DOT does not allow someone a med card if they have it in their system.

I'm not even going to ask my insurance agent about it.

Metabolized THC is not proof of intoxication
Period, You can challenge it and you can bet the farm on it.
i have expert testimony from someone in the field on this very subject. I have his deposition and his testimony in court.

Any state that is going to do a blood test on you to see how much metabolize Thc Is in your system cannot prove intoxication and a expert will eat them up and the law will not stand.

All that will show is that sometime before the test you consumed THC and it could’ve been 30 days earlier

Mark Oomkes

PlowSite Fanatic
Metabolized THC is not proof of intoxication
Period, You can challenge it and you can bet the farm on it.
i have expert testimony from someone in the field on this very subject. I have his deposition and his testimony in court.

Any state that is going to do a blood test on you to see how much metabolize Thc Is in your system cannot prove intoxication and a expert will eat them up and the law will not stand.

All that will show is that sometime before the test you consumed THC and it could’ve been 30 days earlier

State laws don't apply to DOT rules and regulations. They are federal.

Hydromaster

PlowSite Fanatic
And a BAC of .02 will screw up your CDL. Do you think someone with a BAC of .02 is impaired?
Blood alcohol content is totally unrelated to and different than metabolized THC

While showing the alcohol in your blood is proof of intoxication this is not so with metabolized THC cannot get you high .
And he’s not proof you are high .
All this proves is sometime in the past you consumed THC
the THC is bonded with a fat molecule which makes it too big for your receptors so therefore you cannot get high.

One cannot compare apples to lettuce

and they can pull your CDL for metabolized THC.

but it is still not proof of intoxication
And that will be the rub when they go to put the first person in jail for driving with metabolize THC

Hydromaster

PlowSite Fanatic
An almost exact quote from a Expert witness in the field of Cannabinol’s and intoxication.
While 952ng of metabolized cannabinol is a substantial amount it is not proof of intoxication.

Top Forums