• Vaccine Priority For Essential Snow & Ice Workers?
    Concerned about COVID-19 and/or potential labor shortages? Click here for a letter to health departments from SIMA emphasizing your priority for the COVID vaccine as an "essential" worker.

Skid Steer Plows

tjg

I have been looking for a snow plow for my 773 but have not found one yet, beside Bobcats model, I have ran both searches already. Any help wound be nice. Thanks

Michael F

I looked at Snowwolf, and Kwikway, before getting the Bobcat brand one, but the one from Bobcat works fine, paint job was poor, dealer is going to sandblast & paint in the spring, I'm going to give him different paint so it's not gray, really want it yellow like the rest of my plows.

JCurtis

Banned
I have a bobcat with a plow, bucket , and snowblower...All are the bobcat options straight from the factory.

The Bobcat plow works fine. I suppose of I wanted a Vplow( and I do, but the hospital cut back in equipment purchases thise year) I would look at kwikway or swedetec (I think thats the company name)

Many maufacturers out there just a matter of choice I guess.

I may put a urethane edge on the bobcat plow.

Scag48

You can get side wings for the Bobcat snow blade for the 7' and 8' models. That would be like a snow pusher only you wouldn't have to buy a new plow. I don't know if they are made of, if steel, you could weld some bars from the blade to the wings like Avalanche does with theirs to get more strength. Good luck.