• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

SIMA

diggerman

Ditto on the web site John, looks good seems like it needs a little publicity though.

As for Dino and his "Magic" stickers I think I'll just restrict myself to no comment.

BRL

PlowSite.com - Veteran
"BRL; thought you were dead; were you been?"

Iowa, I mistakenly put my hand into a bag of Magic instead of the pretzel bag & it took a little while for my stomach to recover from the shock ;) . I was going to post the same thing at you LOL. We must be just missing each other's posts. Haven't seen you post at the new & improved SIMA site either. Digger finally showed up there, & I have to admit I've missed our 2 midwest comrades (is that hanky handy Dig?) :)

John Allin

PlowSite.com Addict
Hey Mike.... Peggy faxed you that document you asked for. It went this morning.

I also need you to call me about that site we have been discussing over the phone - when you get a chance.

Mike Nelson

Congrats to you Leroy and welcome to Sima.You will definately find this organization very helpfull to your snow operations.Again welcome and hope to see you in Denver!
Mike Nelson
New York Snow Pros

Mike Nelson

Chuck.

I tried to get John to log on last night,but he was very busy.Told him he should put his 2 cents in on some of the other threads.
Well just recieved a weather fax for tonight and it looks like we could be salting
Stay tuned