• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

SIMA hits 600

Doug406

Nice picture

Saw your picture John, in the SIMA mag, actually I was reading it in the landscape magizine insert. Now I have a face to put with the insight you have.

Lazer

Yeah, John, you used to look like "one of the guys."

Now you look like a cunning corporate executive.

Thumbs up to SIMA. I had a minor glitch with an order that was handled so professionally, I'm excited to be a member!

OP
J

John Allin

PlowSite.com Addict
Hmmm.....
Can't quite tell if that's a compliment or not. Not too many cunning corporate types in the snow business.... yet.

jrblawncare

Boy,picked up a 100 more in just over a month,thats great!JA....I got an E-mail from Tammy she wanted to know who should get the credit for myself joining I told her you....and like you need to win another plow!!!Good Luck .....also have talked to a few down here about SIMA....Maybe the KY list will grow a little.....JOHN

Snow Pro

Congrats John!

I know that the success of SIMA is very important to you.

Do the babes, ah Does Peggy like you better with or without?

OP
J

John Allin

PlowSite.com Addict
Keeping in mind that Peggy saw me without glass every time we were "up close and personal", she got used to it much faster than most.

As for the rest of the babes..... I'm still a short little fat guy, just without glasses now, so the reaction is just about the same.

cowboy

SIMA is definantly a great idea and a good organization, but when I'm trying to save up enough money for a truck/parts/snowplow etc, 130$ is a lot of money, especially for a college student, have to do it once I get going next winter. once I'm shure I can make rent payment :)

Cowboy