Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right section but, my question is, I'm going to get out of the lawn and snow removal business. When trying to come up with a price, how much do you figure in for the customer base/ contacts?

· Registered
17,061 Posts
3 Years of revenue and the new owner acquires no debt....

How much money did you make in the last three years before taxes, X3
Good luck

Ps How do you know your present customers will sign my contract for the next year
If I buy ?

Be foolish for me to work wseing your contract

· Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a very good relationship with my customers and they are willing to give new owner 1 year trial. It's not a big company by any means, but would make a great addition to someone looking for more. The lots are almost all commercial and open.

· Premium Member
17,038 Posts
On a more serious note, I take it you already have a buyer but haven't discussed a price for your business? But have discussed who your customers are, their property details, and how much you are charging?

If yes, why would he need to buy your business now? If no, how could this buyer know that he can maintain the same level of service for the same price that you already have and commit to that?

· Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, none of the above. I'm curious as to where or how to price it to begin with.

The customers aren't high maintenance by any means. Level of service would be on new owner I suppose.

· Super Moderator
10,617 Posts
What kind of equipment are you selling?
Around here, not many people walking around with 100 G’s in their pocket looking to purchase a business w/ equipment and clients, so you’ll probably be parting many things out.

· Registered
58,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.