Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys -
I work in a small electronics business, and has been tasked with reparing a 3014199 controller.
I can't get in touch with the manufacturer; the website just says 'No access'
The Thing just got dumped on my table, with no error description or documentation.

Can someone in here please help me a bit along? I need to rig something, so i can test the output. So far, i have found only what a couple of wires should be used for:
  • Red : signal (pulse with modulation) out for auger
  • Yellow : signal (PWM) out for spinner
  • Blue : return from spinner (this seems to involve some current feedback)
  • Brown : unknown. Holds a rather big fuse.
  • Grey : unknown, holds a rather big fuse.
  • Green : unknown
  • Black : ground

Does anyone have any idea what the rest is used for, please. I assume that the motors are of a type that has full 12V on the stator, and where the output signal from the controm box controls the rotor current...

Obi-Wan Kenobi, you are my last remaining hope.... oops, wrong movie! Does anyone have any knowledge or documentation, that could help me a bit further on, please?

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Post a picture of your controller

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That picture was just what i needed! Thank You!
I had the controller up and working Tuesday; the customer fetched it just before closing time.

...The night to Wedensday, the snow came...

My customer has been in his truck spreading salt all night and most of this morning, and is quite happy.
So am i - i couldn't have done it in time without your help! So - Thank You again! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts