1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Safeguard

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mike thunder, Nov 9, 2011.

1. mike thunder

mike thunder Senior Member

Anyone have an opinion of Safeguard Properties?

2. T-Trim

T-Trim Senior Member
    from NE OH

Did you ever do work for a bank before?

3. needmoresnow

needmoresnow Member

we worked for them a few years ago.We never got all we were promised and had to drive all over gods green earth. And you have to take a ton of pictures and they are always looking for a way to get out of paying you for properties you did ie not the right pics not done well not enough salt etc . good luck !

4. eggman2006

eggman2006 Junior Member
    from MD

I have many years in property preservation work for the banks. IMO I now steer clear of any national based companies that then sub the work witch a lot of the time gets sub again to you. They are how I got my start but quickly avoided them once I was sufficient in the field. After that many hands there isn't much left. You will only see 45%-60% of the billable invoice and like others have said get ready to upload pictures and a form for each and every house and def don't expect them to route you in the same area. You will be lucky to stay in the same county. The only work I do for banks now is through their listing agents where I am the national company and billing those rates. Plus Safeguard is widely known to be one of the worst nationals around when it comes to getting all the money you bill...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  5. F-7

F-7 Junior Member

Well said This is my last year with them